Everything about comprehensive car insurance | Tokio Marine
Comprehensive car insurance is one of the most important insurance types. in this article, we will answer all your questions about it.
What is comprehensive car insurance?!
Comprehensive car insurance is one of the insurance types that covers all risks that may be exposed to the insured car, like accidents, fire, burglary, theft, and other damages that may affect your car…
Comprehensive car insurance also covers damage to third-party properties only if it’s the insured person’s fault.
Accordingly, comprehensive car insurance has many advantages that make it an opportunity for everyone who owns a car and wants to keep it safe as much as possible…
Advantages of comprehensive car insurance
There is no doubt that the main advantage of comprehensive car insurance is knowing that all the risks that can affect your car are covered, and you will have compensation, and the insurance company will bear the expenses of the loss.
But there are also some other advantages in comprehensive car insurance, especially when you want to insure your car through Tokio Marine, which includes coverage of:
- Direct repair within the authorized Tokio network (paid directly to customers).
- Roads Site Assistants.
- Driver insurance coverage.
- Settlement and payment of claims within two to five working days in case the vehicle is repaired outside the approved Tokyo Marine network.
- New car price guarantee in case of total loss.
- Collision and/or overturning due to an accident or sudden mechanical failure.
- Fire, external explosion, or self-ignition.
- Burglary, theft, or attempted robbery.
- The intentional act of another.
- You only need a police report in the event of a total loss, third-party liability, or theft.
As for the damages covered by the comprehensive car insurance, they are as follows…
Damage covered by comprehensive car insurance
- Car rollover or collision as a result of a sudden mechanical failure.
- Car fires or self-ignition.
- Intentional damage or damage to the vehicle by a third party.
- Damages that are caused to the vehicle while being transported by sea or land.
- Burglary, theft, or attempted burglary.
- Damage to third-party properties as a result of the insured’s fault.
And if you are confused about differentiating between compulsory insurance and comprehensive car insurance, this detailed comparison will show you the difference between them…
The difference between compulsory insurance and comprehensive car insurance
This comparison is divided into two main sections:
- Insurance coverage
– Compulsory insurance: It is the insurance type that is legally imposed by the state on the owner of the car, as it is considered as one of the necessary conditions for fulfilling all licensing requirements.
This type of insurance covers the following:
– Damage that may occur to third-party properties, in case that the insured person is the one who caused such damages.
– It also covers some special cases that may occur to the insured, such as death or total disability.
– Comprehensive car insurance: This type of insurance is at the choice of the insured person, and the forms of compensation payable vary according to the policy that the insured contracts with the insurance company.
Regardless of the policy, as mentioned above, comprehensive car insurance covers:
– Car rollover or collision as a result of a sudden mechanical failure.
– Car fires or self-ignition.
– Intentional damage or damage to the vehicle by a third party.
– Damages that are caused to the vehicle while being transported by sea or land.
– Burglary, theft, or attempted burglary.
– Damage to third-party properties as a result of the insured’s fault.
– Compulsory insurance for all cars.
– Usually, this policy is cheaper than the comprehensive car insurance policy.
– Often the price of the insurance policy is not subject to the value of the car, but it may depend on the car type.
Comprehensive car insurance:
– Optional insurance.
– The price of the package can be chosen as desired according to the contracted policy.
– It includes a lot of additives that can be specified as desired to be added to the policy.
– Comprehensive car insurance also includes many advantages over compulsory insurance.
These differences are the most important ones, to be able to distinguish between compulsory and comprehensive car insurance.
Why is Tokio Marine the best choice in comprehensive car insurance in particular, or insurance in general?
- Japanese-quality, Islamic low-compliant services for the Egyptian market.
- 100+ years of experience in the insurance field.
- Our constant keenness to reach more than just profit makes the satisfaction of our customers one of our primary goals.
- Whatever insurance service you are looking for, you will find it with Tokio Marine, with Japanese quality standards.
- A wide range of trained employees, who have a work environment that enables them to show their creativity, to ensure the provision of the best quality to our customers, business partners, and society.
In the end, if you still have more questions regarding comprehensive car insurance or any type of insurance in general, you can contact Tokio Marine and ask about all your inquiries,
And Tokio Marine’s team of insurance experts will answer all your questions, whether they are about comprehensive car insurance or any other type of insurance in general.